Was your company registered in the Commercial Register before 30 September 2020?
If it was, do not forget to add the following information in your next proposal to enter changes in the Commercial Register filed after 30 September 2021:
- date of birth of shareholders or the sole shareholder;
- birth certificate number of shareholders or the sole shareholder;
- another identifier (e.g. national ID or passport number) of a shareholder or the sole shareholder, statutory representatives, members of supervisory bodies, proxies, liquidators, trustees, heads of companies of foreign legal persons and heads of organisational units (if they have not been assigned a birth certificate number);
- identification number of shareholders or the sole shareholder – legal persons (if assigned); and
- information about the establishment of a security interest and secured creditor (if a security interest has been established over a shareholder’s ownership interest).
If you fail to do so by 30 September 2022, the registry court will ask you to provide the missing information within 15 days when you file your first proposal following this date, otherwise it will disregard (will not accept) your proposal and you may be subject to a fine up to EUR 3,310.
If you wish us to complete the missing information for you, please feel free to contact us.
Do you have an organisational unit of a legal person’s company registered in the Commercial Register?
In such case, do not forget to make a filing to the Commercial Register before 30 September 2021 in which you confirm the currently registered information about your organisational unit or propose to amend the registered information if it has changed in the meantime.
If you fail to do so, the registration court will delete your organisational unit from the Commercial Register. The laws stipulate that the deletion will be done after 6 months, during which such organisational unit, which has not fulfilled its registration duties, will be published in the Commercial Journal.
If you wish us to confirm or amend the information about your organisational unit for you, please feel free to contact us.
Tibor Križan, Dominika Schweighoferová